Version： 1.0.4 (5)
Minimum version： Android 4.1
Updated：April 14, 2016
• Faster refreshing of speed limit – now chooses the best OpenStreetMap server out of 3
• Add link to OpenStreetMap in settings page (to add/edit map data)
• Fix some cases of monitor not closing
• Fix speed jumping to 0 (hopefully – if the issue persists shoot me an email)
• Update translations from OneSky – help translate the app to your language: goo.gl/noPhGS
Nowadays mobileappsbar have established a bulk of beta version of Velociraptor – Map Speed Limit 1.0.4 (beta), which is sort as Tools beta, have released its version of 1.0.4 (5) . Offered by Daniel Ciao, it has become popular among users. It is newest and latest version of Velociraptor – Map Speed Limit 1.0.4 (beta) and easy to download and install into your mobile phone.you can find other verison of Velociraptor – Map Speed Limit 1.0.4 (beta) to find what’s new of it on buttom. i will show you more version of it below.
Velociraptor is a floating speed limit monitor, using OpenStreetMap and HERE Maps data.
– Polished Material Design
– Automatically displays in map apps
– Customize style: US and International
Please be aware that mobileappsbar only share the original and free apk information for Velociraptor – Map Speed Limit 1.0.4 (beta) without any cheat, crack, unlimited gold, gems, patch or any other modifications.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Neat beta app whicI’ve just started using Dolphin because I’m a loser. This apparently makes Dolphin double the speed of Chrome. I don’t have the test results but this is a furiously fast browser extension.
h is being uodated. Has in built side paneOn MyScript, you can draw the problem and it will solve it. (Most of them!)
l which is very useful. Try it out beta app addicts!